Mountain Guacamole – Not your ordinary avocado
A spin on your ordinary guacamole, a little extra fire, and flavor. Kick it up a notch, fire it up.
Great with your favorite chip or veggie stick. Also make a great condiment for your burger, chicken or turkey sandwich.
Submitted By: KY Girl
Prep Time: 15 mins.
- 3 large avocados (or 4 medium)
- 2 tbsp minced onion
- 1 tbsp lemon juice (controls coloring)
- 1 1/2 tbsp lime juice
- 1/4 cup chopped Roma tomato
- 1 tbsp chopped cilantro
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1-2 tbsp of – Your Choice –
- Appalachia Jack’s Sweet & Sassy Jalapeno Mountain Relish – Gives it a little combo of sweet and heat
- Smoke on the Mountain Salsa – Gives it a little smoke attitude
- Joyylman’s Caribbean Salsa – Gives it a balanced flavor of fresh, spice and a mild heat
- Slice avocados in half, remove and discard the seed, use a tsp to gently work around the edges to remove the meat of the avocado from the peel.
- Mash avocado to desired consistency.
- Gently Mix in all ingredients.
- Ready to serve, or if desired – refrigerate for a few minutes to chill.
- Double ingredients for larger groups.