This family favorite dressing can be served with any type of salad you love. Try this recipe and see what you think!
Old Fashioned Hot Wilted Lettuce Salad
- 1/2 lb. Leaf Lettuce (any variety)
- 4 Med. Radishes, chopped finely
- 2 Med. Green Onion, chopped
- 1 Egg, hard-boiled and chopped
- 1/3 Cup of Wilted Lettuce Salad Dressing
Put all ingredients together in a bowl (except salad dressing). Separately heat the dressing in a saucepan and pour over the chopped salad. Toss and mix thoroughly. Serves 6. Enjoy!
Other Serving Suggestions Include:
- Pasta Salad Dressing substitute
- Fresh Summer Relish with cucumbers, tomatoes, onions, etc.
- Garden salad with crumbled blue cheese
INGREDIENTS: Apple cider vinegar, water, sugar, canola oil, salt, onions, black pepper, and chives.
NUTRITION: Servings: 11, Serving Size: 2 Tbsp.(30g), Calories 50, Total Fat 1g (2% daily value), Total Cholesterol 0g (0% daily value), Sodium 105 mg (4% daily value), Total Carbohydrate 9g (3% daily value), Dietary Fiber 0g (0% daily value), Sugars 9g, Protein 0g, Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium, 0%, Iron 0%.