Wilted Lettuce Salad Dressing
Old Fashioned Wilted Lettuce Salad Dressing, 10 oz.
Experience the flavors of an old-time get together at Grandma’s house. A family favorite for over 80 years, this salad dressing is a perfect blend of ingredients reminiscent of that popular old-style country salad!
This family favorite dressing can be served with any type of salad you love. Try this recipe and see what you think!
Old Fashioned Hot Wilted Lettuce Salad
- 1/2 lb. Leaf Lettuce (any variety)
- 4 Med. Radishes, chopped finely
- 2 Med. Green Onion, chopped
- 1 Egg, hard-boiled and chopped
- 1/3 Cup of Wilted Lettuce Salad Dressing
Put all ingredients together in a bowl (except salad dressing). Separately heat the dressing in a saucepan and pour over the chopped salad. Toss and mix thoroughly. Serves 6. Enjoy!
Other Serving Suggestions Include:
- Pasta Salad Dressing substitute
- Fresh Summer Relish with cucumbers, tomatoes, onions, etc.
- Garden salad with crumbled blue cheese
INGREDIENTS: Apple cider vinegar, water, sugar, canola oil, salt, onions, black pepper, and chives.
NUTRITION: Servings: 11, Serving Size: 2 Tbsp.(30g), Calories 50, Total Fat 1g (2% daily value), Total Cholesterol 0g (0% daily value), Sodium 105 mg (4% daily value), Total Carbohydrate 9g (3% daily value), Dietary Fiber 0g (0% daily value), Sugars 9g, Protein 0g, Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium, 0%, Iron 0%.